Sunday, August 8, 2010

Who is she?

I look in the mirror, and I don't know who I'm looking at.

This girl that the has conformed to this world, this girl living behind a mask, this girl no one truly knows but maybe 3 people.

This girl who drinks her problems away, this girl who tries to find satisfaction in boys, this girl that I don't even know anymore.

Why? Why did I let the world consume who I am?

Frankly, I feel like it's the only thing I'm good at. I'm good at falling into the worldly things. I'm not good at living this good, Christian life. But I know for a fact, the ONLY time I'm truly happy and satisfied is when my relationship with Christ is on the right path, and healthy. I know for a fact that's when I'm happiest.

Recently, someone I care about so much and love to death, really caught my eye, I go through this cycle all the time, it's time to end it once and for all. I know for a fact that I control my future, and right now it's leading down the wrong path. I have to stop this cycle, and I think I'm slowly getting there, but it's so hard. I know Jesus tells us we have to lose everything, and we do, for real. I need to find new friends, maybe that means like being a loner for a long time, but ya know I think for the first time in my life, I'd be okay with that.

I'm tired of pleasing this world, and the people in it. There's ONE person I need to please, and that's my Heavenly Father, that's it.

I'm going to change my life starting now, it's 4AM and I'm going to get up for church in 4 hours, and start diving into the word, and start living my life full of Him.

HE IS ALL I NEED.

Pray for me, will you?

Starting today, a new Kassie will be made, one in Christ, and one in his likeness.

I love you guys,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment