Saturday, August 14, 2010

It seems

Just like yesterday you were playing basketball with Chris when I drove home.

Just like yesterday your family was living 2 houses away.

Just like yesterday that you left this Earth.

I can't believe we're coming upon the 4 year mark of Ed's passing. It's crazy to think it's been 4 years since that terrible night.

I know for a fact Ed is watching over us and smiling.

Every time I look up and see it's the 15th, I just am reminded again of how precious life is. God doesn't promise us tomorrow. We seem invincible, but we will be called home one day too you know.

Life is precious. precious. precious.

Ed was an amazing person, one of my heroes in life. I wish I got 5 more minutes with him. I will one day!

Love and miss you Ed. :)
See you soon boy,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment