Friday, August 13, 2010

It's sad..

When someone you used to call your best friend, is someone you barely know. It hurts actually.

I mean okay, it's not the end of the world, but when it's someone you swore was going to be in your wedding, and be the girlfriend you ditch your husband for the weekend to see, it's not okay.

The one person who knows you almost as well as you do.

THIS SUCKS.

I thought I'd be okay with it, but I'm not.

Everyone's like "y'all will work it out." I'm afraid this time, we're really becoming two totally different people.

I guess it's time for me to realize that the people you'd thought would be around forever, won't be and that life does go on. I just gotta trust the man upstairs.

It's so hard to care about someone who you can tell doesn't care about you...

It's sad when people you know become people you knew. When you can walk right past someone like they were never a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours, and how now, you can barely even look at them.

..such truth.


Vegas in September, I'm so pumped!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment