Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Crazy Love

This week has sucked up until yesterday.

I got home from the hotel and slept for 7 hours. I was mentally and physically exhausted. I woke up feeling a little better and I was looking through text messages to figure out what to do that night. I came across a text from the beautiful Sarah Postma, and she invited me to a potluck dinner with lifegroup. I just felt this urgency to go. It wasn't by coincidence that she invited me and I went.

I go and we just start fellowshipping and everyone is talking to me asking me how I was, and I wasn't okay. We start talking and stuff and I just confess sins to the group and I felt so much better. I felt freedom! Then 2 girls prayed over me and we talked and I saw the Lord wrap His arms around me and tell me everything will be okay, I've got you. It was the most amazing feeling ever!

I'm doing so much better, it's amazing how God does things.

I bought the book Crazy Love last night and started reading it, and it's really good. I'm just in awe of God!!

God is so faithful, I'm so thankful!

Love you guys!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment