Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shout unto God...

Oh man. Where do I start?

This weekend rocked my world. Completely!

This weekend was Campus Awakening...which was put on by the people who do Jesus Culture. Jesus Culture is by Bethel Church in Redding, CA! It rocked my world.

It's way different than most conservative Baptists would ever imagine. I was really hesitent at first, and after Friday night man my outlook was changed. I was talking to one of A&M's leaders, who happens to be a good friend of mine, and he was like why would you ever put God in a box? God can do ANYTHING. Absolutely ANYTHING. That was made clear this weekend.

I'm so full of the Father's Joy, and I just want to tell the world. God wrecked me this weekend in a good way, and I can't wait to tell the world.

He gave me peace about Beach Reach and loving on college kids, man I'm so excited!! :) God is going to do AMAZING things next week. And he's already doing great things at A&M!

Man my life is different and I LOVE IT!

See you soon.

-kass

No comments:

Post a Comment