Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh God.

Literally.

Oh God, you never cease to amaze me.

So much has happened since Beach Reach. SO MUCH. I can't even begin to describe, some good, some bad.

I got on this huge spirtual high after Beach Reach, and was telling the whole world but then I don't know Satan attacked me.

Especially this week. Apparently a lot of BRers have been hanging out and I never get invited to that stuff. All of the sudden, I felt alone, lonely like I have no one. Have you ever been in this position? It's terrible. Like I started crying and being super upset. It's like I don't even have a best friend these days... It really breaks my heart. I finally am getting my life back on track, and I have like NO ONE. NO ONE.

Well tonight I met someone for the first time, and he's such a good person. Well he saw I was really upset by facebook and messaged me and we messaged back and forth and at the end he was like we like to cook, call me to come have dinner sometime. It really blessed me, because here is a guy I barely know but he is taking value in me, like how incredible is that? God really showed me a friend tonight! :) I'm so blessed.

I'm just gonna lean on Christ.

One more day. I can do this.

blessings,
kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment