Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Let me just say..


I'm Kassie.
I'm super opinionated.
I say the wrong things, all the time.
I'm a mess, inside and out.
I don't look like Barbie.
Most of my friends are way prettier than me.
I have self-confidence most of the time, but struggle with it.
I dream of my dad walking me down the aisle with my best friends by my side.
I dream of the day where guys don't always think about sex.
I'm obsessed with myself, but not in a conceited way.
I ramble, often.
I like the way alcohol tastes, and I really hardly ever get drunk any more.
Being 21 is freaking amazing.
Being on semi-consistent speaking terms with one of my dearest and long time friends, is a great feeling. :)
Christmas time is seriously the best time of year.
Well, minus the 70 degree weather.
Texas, get your act together.
I adore my mom and dad.
I seriously adore, Valorie too.
Dear Josh Groban, marry me? Please?
I love Glee, and hate Bieber.
I cry at EVERY wedding.
Oh Holy Night, is amazing.
I struggle in college, and it might take me 6 years to graduate.
I'm okay with that.
I want to work in sports marketing/promotions.
Or in NCAA compliance.
My family are sports nuts.
I'm in charge of planning a HUGE event for my dad on May 21.
I'm kind of freaking out because it'll be May before you know it!
Sometimes, I like to talk in 3rd person.
I'm really strange like that.
I like Math.
I talk too fast according to my family.
I love working at the hotel.
I miss my old boss sometimes.
Mexican food is kinda my obsession.
Also, margaritas.
I send and received roughly 10,000 texts a month...yes, it's possible.
I love music.
Quotes, another one of my obsessions.
I'm really not as loud as most people think.
I do know everyone in this town, so it feels.
I'm going to the Cotton Bowl, because I have an amazing father.
I have a crush on a guy that I kinda met on Twitter, but haven't met in real life.
3 years ago this week, I finished high school.
I'm a total clutz.
My dad votes on the Heisman, AP Top 25 for football and women's basketball, he's amazing!
I really love Jesus! :)
I love my life for the most part.
Also, I have the best people around me in my life!

I love you all :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment