Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sweeeeeeeeeet

Sweet Summertime is here!

Summertime means so many different things to everyone.

Concerts, barbecues, vacations, beach, old friends, new friends, baseball, snowcones.

Whatever it means to you, it's sweet.

Summertime for me is a new start, working a lot, a new boy, a new me, and my half-birthday which is today! :) 6 months til I'm legal!! :) :)

It's crazy how fast time is going, who would have thought that it's already JUNE 1st of 2010. What the heck! I went to my HS' 2010 graduation, and I felt so freaking out. Those kids who walked the stage on Friday night were SOPHOMORES when I graduated. SOPHOMORES! Now they are going to be in college...wow. I felt OLD at graduation!

I'm incredibly happy right now, because this weekend was amazing. I met someone great, and I'm hoping it goes well. :)

I start my other job this week I believe, and I'm excited about some baseball!!

So whatever summer means to you, I hope you enjoy it and live it to the fullest.

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment