Thursday, June 3, 2010

Victory

Dream-Struggles-Victory.

That's how life is, seriously. You can't have a big dream, a small struggle and a huge victory.

As big as your dream is, is how big your struggle will be and that's how big your victory will be.

It really put my life in perspective because I know we think that having a big dream, doesn't mean we have to have a huge struggle. False.

It put a lot of things right for me because I never thought of this. We need to be embraced by those who love us the most during our struggle. I really like this analogy because now when I dream big that the struggle is going to be big too. It prepares you for what's to come. But the victory at the end will make all those things worth it.

It's been a rough day, but I know everything will work out how it's supposed to, and I have peace about that.

It's pouring in the BCS and it matches my mood.

This drama queen is out.

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment