Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Learning so much!!

Howdy Blog World!!

I'm Kassie, I'm now a sophomore Sports Management Major at Texas A&M University, and I love it. :)

I decided to get a blog because I wanted somewhere where I could just type up the days happenings. And maybe even some ramblings. haha :)

Well, the Lord is teaching me so much right now. It's awesome. God has put some ideas on my heart to help the ministry of Phi Lamb and other Christian organizations on campus. 

For Phi Lamb I want a weekly or every other week thing called Sisterhood. A time during the week where all of us can hang out and fellowship and grow relationships. Maybe one week it'll be ice cream, the next board games at someones house, or having a play day at the park. Just something where girls can come hang out. 

For the Christian body at Texas A&M. I envision a time at some point, hopefully more than once, where Christians from all over campus could come together, play games, and hang out. Step outside their comfort zone and interact with other Christians from different organizations. I feel like the Christian Body at TAMU doesn't interact with one another enough. I want to change that. 

Just pray for me :)

So much more will be updated when I have time.

If you have prayer requests lemme know!!

Love you!

Yours and His,
Kassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment