Monday, July 23, 2012

Little Surprises!


I got a text this weekend that said "Is Dallas easier for you to come to?" I go yes. Caitlin goes "Good because I got a job!"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I literally started crying and screaming. I have seen Caitlin grow into a beautiful young lady, and receive her degree from Angelo State to become a teacher. Do you know how exciting that is? To see someone get something they deserve? She'll have her own classroom and an aide! Children will be calling her "Miss Walker" and this makes my heart soooo happy.

I can't wait to visit her and see how cute her classroom is.

Good things do come to those who patiently seek the Lord, and do His will. Caitlin is living proof.

I am so proud to know you and be a part of your life. I am blessed by you in so many ways. I can't wait to see you grading papers and having your own classroom for me to visit! So excited for you, Miss Walker!!

My heart is full from this good news!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment