Thursday, February 23, 2012

Okay

I'm having this early twenties freak out right now.

My sister is about to graduate from high school and start college to become a teacher. My best friend from high school is graduating in May to become a teacher. My best friend in College Station is going to grad school in the fall and getting married in a year. I'm working full-time at a job with benefits. My best friend who went to school in Florida just moved back and she's going to get engaged this year, and she has a real job. It's crazy to think about.

I'm freaking out.

When did we grow up? When did we become adults? I'm absolutely excited for everyone but it's so scary to think that in a year we'll all be at totally different places because we're finally, for real this time, growing up.

Does this not freak anyone else out? 4 years ago I was about to walk across the stage to get my high school diploma. Now I go to work every morning and earn a paycheck. It's mind blowing how fast the last 4 years have gone by.

I think the friends I have are going to be there forever. I'm absolutely blessed with the people in my life, and I'm excited about all of our futures. My best four friends that I have, I wouldn't have told you that the 3 I met not in high school would be my best friends. But I love it!

I need to step back and write down my life plan, because I need to see where I wanna be in a year, or 5. I have no idea right now. It's changed so much in the last few years.

All I know is I'm loved by a God so much bigger than anyone could. I'm absolutely blessed to have the family and friends in my life.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment