Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Forgive.

Tonight was a very interesting night.

I did some things, and ended up going to the Student Senate meeting for the last hour. When I got there, I had a heavy heart. I didn't know why. Then I saw an old friend who is still really bitter and unforgiving towards me over something that happened awhile ago, that didn't really involve him, but that's not the point. I have apologized, over and over, and he just doesn't want to forgive me. He is apparently a Christian, but not forgiving someone when they ask for it, just isn't very Christian-like. I'm not saying I'm perfect, because I've failed at this a lot. But I feel it's something I want to strive to work on.

In Matthew 6 it talks about how we need to forgive others..
"For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins..."

Ouch.

Basically if we don't forgive others, God won't forgive us.

There's a few people I need to ask forgiveness from, and I hope they give me it. But all we can do is apologize and ask for it right?

I really need the Lord's guidance on what to do in a few situations, and I'm so impatient. I just want to fix everything on my own, but I know I can't. I'm finally becoming okay with that.

Tonight on the drive home, I broke down and am trusting in God with a friendship or two that I value so much.

All things work together for HIS good, not mine. I fail to realize that so often.

I had a really good conversation with Camille today, and this whole KSBJ promotions thing has been such a blessing. SUCH A BLESSING. More so than I ever expected it to be. I praise him for his goodness!

I'm struggling with some things, and I'm just trusting in him..

Pray for me? Also, pray that my ankle get healed...(I fell off my bed, yes you read right. You can laugh, it's sprained pretty bad...)

Thank you for being a blessing in my life if you didn't know you are.

Me and heyzus are going to have some bff time tonight.. :)

Grace and peace,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment