Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's going to be alright...


There's points in life where you just have to stop and remember why you're here. Remember that this world is oh, so temporary.

I just think of Carrie Underwood's song, and it just reminds me that there's so much more to this world than football games, friends even, and school, and work. There's so much more.

But why do we not live like there's more?

Last night I went to Lifegroup, aka bible study, and we went out to just talk to people and share the gospel. I was freaking nervous. So nervous that I couldn't do it. That is SO not me. I'm the girl who can talk to a freaking wall, but talking to a complete stranger about God? Me? I couldn't do it.

I was driving home weeping because I felt ashamed that I couldn't do it.

Recently, my friend Matt put a video blog up... It really got me thinking..


Obviously that's the video.

Later that night my mom and I had a really good conversation. I learned a lot, about myself, her and our relationship. It was good. Real good.

I'm learning that sometimes things don't go as planned, but in the end it's probably a good thing. I'm learning a lot about myself, my friends, my family and my life.

God is good.

Things will happen how they are supposed to happen.

I hope you're doing well!

Love ya!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment