Thursday, March 22, 2012

White Flag

The Passion CD finally came out 10 days ago, and it's seriously one of the best CDs I've heard in awhile. I mean, I'm biased because I heard all these songs at Passion in January, but they are such good anthems to the Lord.

Lately, one of the songs I'm obsessed with is Christy Nockels singing "Revive Me." It's become my prayer.

Here are the lyrics...

Chorus:
You revive me
You revive me Lord
And all my deserts are rivers of joy
You are the treasure I could not afford
So I'll spend myself till I'm empty and poor
All for You
You revive me Lord

Lord I have seen Your goodness
And I know the way You are
Give me eyes to see You in the dark
And You face shines a glory
That I only know in part
And there is still a longing
A longing in my heart

Chorus

My soul is thirsty
Only You can satisfy
You are the well that never will run dry
And I'll praise You for the blessing
For calling me Your friend
And in Your name I'm lifting
I'm lifting up my hands

I'm alive
I'm alive
You breathe on me
You revive me

I just love the lyrics, only He can revive us, and He is so good and faithful. I just love this son.

Check out the whole CD, every song is amazing.

Be blessed,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment