Sunday, March 27, 2011

God sent.

Recently my mother and I were talking and somehow Ed got brought up, 5 years in September..crazy, anyways, and that had he not died, and their family not have to move, the Bettiol's wouldn't be living in their house.

My brother is 14, and in 8th grade, and the Bettiol's have a son Randy's age, and they've become best friends. They are on the same baseball team this spring, and they are always together. Randy really needed this because of his personality. God really does work mysteriously.

In no way am I glad Ed died, I mean c'mon. And I'm sad the Kings moved, but it was good for them. They were in town last week, I seriously adore that family!

But for the Bettiol's to be the family who lives in the house, which is like 2 houses from our family, is just a God thing. Like it's amazing.

Just a small story about how big GOD is!

Love you guys!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment