Monday, February 14, 2011

Okay.

It's Valentine's Day, whoopee? NO.

There is no need to tell someone on this specific day of the year you love them, you should show that every day.

In fact, today is annoying. This is going to be my ranting blogpost, btw. It reminds me that I'm alone, and no one will buy me flowers, or a teddy bear. It also reminds me that the person I love, will probably never love me back, and I just can't let them go. It's so hard, and I don't know what to do.

They won't even really talk to me, and if they do it's super short. "Cool." "Yup." Stuff like that, freaking annoying. But at the same time, if they didn't want to ever talk to me again, I feel like they wouldn't respond to texts, etc.

I don't know. I just want someone to take interest in me, you know?

But to all my friends, Happy Valentine's day. Thank you to Becky and Zac for inviting me to dinner and stuff. They are the best friends a girl could ask for.

Love you guys,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment