Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm okay?

I've made several life altering decisions this week.

For one-I'm taking the fall off from school to have a semester of self-discovery. I know that sounds ridiculous, but honestly I need it. I have no idea what I want to do anymore. I'm constantly changing my mind. I want to get back in tune with myself, and just catch up with life.

Secondly, if I go back to school I don't know that it'll be at TAMU. I'm thinking of going to SHSU and getting my marketing degree, but alas I don't know what I want to do. So after I figure that out, I'll be able to know so much more.

Thirdly, someone I used to be close with, well we're friends but not like we used to. And I'm okay with this. I hate losing friends, but I'm starting to realize we're all going our separate ways in life. Crazy, isn't it?

A semester off from school, for the first time in like 14 years? Yes, please. I'll be working out, working a lot, and going to church. I'm rather excited.

So do me a favor? Pray for me for this semester, because I really want this semester to change who I am.

How are you?

Btw, Cancun was amazing!! I want to go back so bad!!

Love you guys,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment