Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer 2010!!

Oh man, I'm so excited because...

This summer for a week, I think, I'm going to Washington, DC!! :) :)

For a conference, then the rest of it to sightsee. I'm a HUGE American history nerd, and well DC has A TON OF THAT! :)

I haven't been back since 2007, when I was there for a week with some amazing Teenage Republicans! I miss them! :) I saw a lot then, but not everything! I can't wait to go back!!

I'm staying in some dorm things the first 3 nights, the rest probably with some Aggies in DC...this is why the Aggie Network rocks!! I emailed the National DC Aggie Club and asked, and boom they were like we'll help you out. Love it!

Other than DC, I'm just going to be working! :) :)

Man, I'm looking through some Beach Reach pictures...holy cow I miss that week! I Miss my UTAers and my Mississippi friends!! :) Ahhh such a good week! Peace, love and Pancakes!

I hope your week isn't too bogged down, and you can enjoy this summer-like weather. :)

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment